Pigskin picks starts this week, Thursday's at 8 again. Coaches show this Thursday.
Pigskin picks starts this week, Thursday's at 8 again. Coaches show this Thursday.
Yay-another year of stupid,bad jokes,and 80% of the show being wasted by silly antics (they think each other is funny apparently). Wouldn't it be great to have a show dedicated to actual football analysis,game breakdowns...the works,instead of hearing that retarded Sean Connery impression for the billonth time? The show turns my stomach.
Yeah,we know Huddle House chili is "smothered and covered" (figured that out after you said it for the thousandth time),but can you refrain from slopping your jaws on the air? No wonder folks laugh at us. Hasn't your mama taught you to eat like a human is supposed to eat,not slurping and slopping like a sow? (pet peeve of mine if you couldn't tell lol)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I honestly think that if WDIC or another area station would sponsor a show where 4-5 members of this board to go head-to-head with Pigskin Picks in their time slot that we would beat the pants off them as far as true football content goes, and eventually in # of listeners.
I've listened to a grand total of maybe 30 min's of that show within the last 5 years, and it's terrible--it used to be somewhat better. No offense to the guys on there, but talk about football--not the superfluous things that Unchained mentioned.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Good lord, sorry I brought it up.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
The show would be better if they had some neutral opinions on there, but since Kenny is From Norton, and Ben and Mike are from PV, you can here the bias each week especially towards PV, because the Manager Greg Cress is also from BSG. And there are 11 regular season weeks due to the open week, WAXM will do 7 or 8 PV games out of 11 per season, way too many, since WVEK (i think thats it) carries all PV games. I do not believe that WNVA will be doing any games this year. I wish someone would go to some games that are not on the radio, and stream them live online, now that would be great
I know a little bit about a lot and a lot about a little bit. Don't know everything, don't claim to. Like to talk, like to argue and debate, hate to fight. Might offend some, don't take it personally. :cool:
There were 3 (maybe 4) of PV's games broadcast this past year by them.
I don't think WVEK carried any games this past season.
Bookmarks